Monday, April 27, 2009

happy monday

I wonder if this blog should be called procrastinating. It's monday and I have only a few days until my show this weekend, www.uniquelosangeles.com. (I have free passes too so feel free to contact me if you want to come down), and instead of making things, here I am watching Tivo and writing my blog.

This weekend I was so happy I got to see my friends from Australia whom I haven't seen in 10 years... (at least) so sunday we made pizzas and drank wine and I didn't do any work for my show. Also a friend from NY was in town so I got to see her too and saturday we all went to the beach and walked around. In the evening was a friends birthday so I went to their house... no work done.


getting the drift? what can I do today to avoid work? comment with any suggestions- though I don't think I need any help I can just stare into space for hours...

No comments: