Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I knew I hated vegas

Vegas baby vegas.... why do people really think it's so awesome? I lost money and without even gambling!

I just did the ACRE show and all in all I heard it was slower than normal but mine was completely awful. I know I am supposed to be happy and peppy here at blogspot but f- that. I'm totally bummed.

on the positive side I met some amazing people and though I felt as though I was in a christopher guest movie- I loved all that I met. I want to thank everyone that felt bad for me and tried to help me!


here are a few faves and some great helpful new friends:





alice roche jewelry www.aliceroche.com


as soon as I have the energy to go through my cards I will list all the other amazing artists I met...

thanks Kim Visionquest for the support and beer :)

No comments: